Location: Salmesbury and Warton
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Fixed Term 6 Month Contract
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Clinical Lead to join a friendly and down to earth team based across two client sites in Samlesbury and Warton.
What you'll be doing:
As Clinical Lead you will provide clear visible professional advice to employees
- As Clinical Lead you will manage and provide professional leadership to Occupational Health Nurse Advisors and the wider multidisciplinary team within the Occupational Health department.
- As Clinical Lead you will assist the Occupational Health manager in leading and advancing clinical practice in line with DoH guidelines and legislation.
- As Clinical Lead you will provide a full OH remit in line with the client contract including consultation, advice, education, medical assessments and D&A testing where appropriate and in accordance with patient group directives and departmental protocols
- As Clinical Lead you will assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral and initiate management of case.
- As Clinical Lead you will assess clients fitness to work for the appropriate job role in line with DHC policies and guidelines and issue appropriate fitness certificates to the line manager, client and file copy.
- As Clinical Lead you will write letters to GP/Specialists in line with the Access to Medical reports Act and Data Protection Act.
What you'll need:
- As Clinical Lead you will have your Registration with NMC Part 1
- As Clinical Lead you will be a postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health
- You will also have evidence of up to date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues
- You will also have sound educational background including a good standard of numeracy and written English.
Key employee benefits:
- Onsite free car parking
- contributory pension scheme,
- private healthcare,
- 35 days paid annual leave,
- Group Life Assurance for Death in Service equating to 4 times annual salary,
- potential for inclusion into a tuition refund plan,
- season ticket loan,
- sickness accident benefit and outstanding opportunities for professional training and development.
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email firstname.lastname@example.org