Chesterfield Nursing Home requires Clinical Lead - up to £17p/h!
My client is a 27-bedded nursing and residential home, providing specialist nursing care to those with complex disabilities, dementia and sensory impairment. Elderly care is also provided here, where admission age is 65+.
The home is especially proud of its quality of staff, who are all dedicated to maintain their high standards of care and ensure every resident's individual needs are met and never compromised. Because of this, the home has a strong reputation in the local area and focused training methods are in place to ensure standards do not fall.
The home is seeking a Clinical Lead to join the team and continue providing quality care, and the successful candidate must be:
- A 1st level RGN/RMN with a clear UK NMC Pin
- An individual with at least 3 years experience in a nursing home at Senior Nurse/Clinical Lead level
- In possession of clinical expertise in relation to elderly care/dementia care
Duties of the role will include (this list is not exhaustive):
- Ensuring that all care needs for new residents are assessed, planned, implemented, evaluated and recorded in the care plan and communicated to all care staff
- Promoting and ensuring the good reputation of the care home
- Keeping fully up to date with developments in clinical practice, education and training to enable the information to be cascaded on to all relevant staff
- Managing the staff in conjunction with the Home Manager/Deputy Manager
- Maintaining excellent working relationships and communications with other healthcare professionals e.g. GPs
- Working in partnership with residents ensuring that their views, choices and interests are in centre of all care and service provided in the home
- In conjunction with the Home Manager/Deputy Manager, completing the duty rotas in line with budgetary requirements
- Upholding the value of confidentiality in relation to staff and residents at the home
Benefits of the role include:
- Career progression pathways
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £17p/h
- Continuous training
- Discretionary company bonuses
- Bespoke PDPs to aid CPD
Please call Carly Buckland at White Recruitment on 02392 816901 to discuss this opportunity in more detail!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy