Health Recruit Network
Clinical Lead required in Belper, Derbyshire , up to £17.00 per hr, Days or Nights, 37.50 hours per week
Job Ref: VR11554
Position: Clinical Lead
Hours: Days / Nights - 37.50 Hours per week
Groups: Adults, Elderly
Care: Dementia, Physical Disabilities
Salary:£16.00 per hour
Desirable: Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My Client is looking for a clinical lead for a gorgeous care home providing Nursing and Residential Care to 68 residents. Most residents are over 65, with a mixture of physical and mental health needs. The clinical lead is based on the nursing floor which houses up to 30 residents, all in single en-suite bedrooms. A fantastic reputation within the local community and has had excellent CQC, CCG and Council Inspection results. It has been open for 6 years and benefits from modern facilities and equipment.
The successful candidate will be an experienced nurse who has excellent clinical skills. Ideally they should have experience of working in a similar environment and leading a team.
Duties will include:
- Leading a team of nurses - conducting supervision, appraisals, competency assessments and identifying training needs
- Overall responsibility for Care Plans of all Nursing residents. (All nurses are allocated care plans, however the clinical lead will have their own for completion and will audit the other nurses` care plans to ensure they are up to date and to the expected right standard)
- Liaising with residents, their families and other healthcare professionals
- Undertaking Care reviews with social services, CCG, etc and converting residents to CHC as required
- Ensuring the delivery of person centred, individualised care
- Administering medication and other nursing duties (ie. PEG feeds, dressings, etc)
- Completing Clinical Lead checklists and auditing paperwork
- Undertaking assessments for new residents (eg. in hospitals and the community)
- Working closely with the Home Manager and Senior Management team
Time at work will include working on the floor` as the nurse in charge and supernumerary days to complete paperwork and other required tasks.
Skills and responsibilities for the Clinical Lead role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
• Paid Breaks
• Free Parking
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Clinical Lead should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network
Staff Nurse Jobs - RGN / RMN / RNLD / Home Manager / Deputy Manager / Therapist / Clinical Lead
Health Recruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.