We’re looking for a talented Clinical Lead Manager to join our fantastic Swallownest Care Home in Sheffield.
• To be a qualified, NMC registered Nurse ideally with a background in providing care to older people with complex needs.
• The ability to motivate, develop and inspire a multi-disciplinary team to deliver the very best care possible.
• The vision and skills required to continuously improve performance.
• A passion for meeting the needs of people with respect, dignity and integrity in all that you do.
• Ascent People Development via the HC-One Academy.
• ILM Level 5 qualification via Caring Leaders for Deputy Managers.
• ILM Level 4 Leadership and Management qualification.
• NMC Revalidation support in partnership with the Nursing Times.
• RCN Accredited Care Assistant Development Programme for Nursing Assistants.
• Harmony – seven promises for Residents and loved ones to enable those living with Dementia to live their lives positively.
• HC-One Extra Shift – Incentive scheme for colleagues working additional shifts.
• Kindness in Care Awards - Employee recognition scheme.
• Premium upgrade and refurbishment in many Care Homes.
HC-One is the third largest Care Home provider in the UK with over 200 Care Homes throughout England, Scotland and Wales. A financially stable organisation who are continually investing in our Homes, Resident Care and People. We are a care home provider with a clear vision to provide the kindest care specialising in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care.
HC-One specialises in Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care with homes throughout the UK. Each of our Residents and their relatives can trust that the care they will receive will be delivered with kindness, thoughtfulness and respect, in a safe, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment.
HC-One stands for Health and Care – which is what we do – and the One, which symbolises how we do it. At HC-One we focus on the individual, striving to provide the best and kindest possible care, to the one who matters, the Resident, by the one who makes the difference, the individual member of staff.
We are a company founded on the principles of accountability, involvement and partnership with a management team of highly experienced senior health and social care professionals. We want relatives, staff, purchasers and regulators to know that we will listen to each one of you. We are on a journey to provide the kindest possible care employing some of Britain's kindest and most professional people.