Clinical Lead Nurse
Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £15 per hour
Salford, Greater Manchester
Search Consultancy is pleased to announce we are looking for a registered clinical lead nurse to work full time in a intimate home in Salford.
The home has been rated overall good by the Care Quality Commission and offers person centred care combined with professionalism for residents. This home caters to elderly residents in a relaxing environment.
The role offers full time hours up to 36 hours per week with paid breaks and alternative weekends. The company provides paid breaks and an attractive hourly rate of £15 per hour. Working for this company offers benefits such as time and a half pay on bank holidays which are shared, courses with Salford Trust, free mentoring courses and 4 weeks holiday including bank holidays if requested.
Clinical Lead Nurses will be expected to:
- Aid highly skilled carers
- Support management ,senior and junior team members
- Assessing needs and providing suitable nursing for residents requirements
- Administering medications and treatments safely
- Supervise and advise junior nurses
- Assessing and developing residents care requirements and care plans
- Leading clinical nursing
- Designating staff in areas with larger requirements
- Practise care based on individuals and mutual respect
The home has highly skilled nurses and is looking for a dynamic clinical lead nurse with strong leadership skills to join their already established team.
Registered Nurses must have:
- A professional nursing qualification - Registered General Nurse - Registered Mental Health Nurse
- A valid NMC pin number
- Experience in nursing home with elderly residents.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, competent and have a desire to make a difference in residents lives.
You can get further details about this role by simply contacting Kabibi Luseni at Search Consultancy in the Manchester Branch. (AGY).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.