- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £16.00 /Hour
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: WM2-008
- Contact: Will McCaffrey
- Phone: 0161 694 9643
Role: Clinical Lead (Days) - Elderly Nursing Home
Environment: Elderly Nursing Home
Location: Sunderland, Wearside, Tyne and Wear
Salary: £16.00 per hour
Selection Recruitment currently have superb opportunities in Sunderland, Wearside, Tyne and Wear for an experienced RGN to take on a clinical lead role, days only, in an elderly nursing home.
The benefits of this clinical lead RGN role include:
- Salary of £16.00 per hour
- 44 hours per week
- Permanent day shift
- 5.6 weeks’ annual leave entitlement
- Fully-compliant home at the most recent CQC inspection
- Uniform provided
- Superb training and development opportunities available
- Easily commutable from around Chester-le-Street, Gateshead, Houghton-le-Spring, Jarrow, Sunderland and Wallsend
As clinical lead RGN, you will be responsible for leading a team of staff nurses and healthcare assistants to provide an exceptional level of person-centred care to older adults, and reporting in to the home manager/deputy home manager.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced clinical lead or staff nurse RGN looking to join a forward-thinking company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Sunderland, Wearside, Tyne and Wear.
Due to the nature of this position, experience in a comparable environment providing care for older adults with general nursing needs and dementia would be advantageous.
For more information, or to apply, call Will today on 07711775705 or send your CV.
If this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today on 07711 775705 and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years' combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we're sure we'll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this clinical lead RGN position will:
- Be a registered general nurse (RGN)
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Have a clean DBS
- Live within a commutable distance of Sunderland, Wearside, Tyne and Wear
- Have a current, valid NMC pin