A large care home in the Harlow area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to lead their skilled care and nursing team, working in the post of Clinical Lead.
This large home offers a mix of general nursing and dementia care to elderly service users, enabling residents to maintain as much independence as possible.
Working hours for this Clinical Lead post are 36 per week and the pay rate available is a very competitive £17 to £18 per hour.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should be:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN)
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care
- Clinically skilled and knowledgeable
- Possess strong working knowledge of CQC requirements and quality standards
- Demonstrate effective and proactive leadership skills
- Flexible to work occasional night shifts
In this post your duties will be split equally between undertaking hands-on care and supernumerary duties. You will lead shifts and will supervise care planning and delivery, ensuring best practices are adhered to.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other opportunities in nursing from Staff Nurse to Senior Management level throughout Essex and East Anglia, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment Specialists now on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit SYK Recruitment Specialists’ website for a full national vacancy list.