Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Clinical Lead
Location: Worcester, Worcestershire
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Hours: Full Time Available (Up to 48 hours available)
I am currently looking for a registered nurse (either RMN or RGN) with previous experience of working within a nursing home environment, who are now looking for that step forward in their career and into management positions. You will be responsible for leading a team and ensuring clinical responsibilities are delegated accordingly - while previous experience as a team leader or clinical lead nurse would be beneficial, I am happy to speak with nurses who have that drive to progress their career.
You will receive formal qualifications within this role, and it is fully expected for the salary to increase during your time within the role. We like to do things a little differently at Appoint Group, and aim to make the process of finding a new position as smooth and easy for you as possible. We understand every person is different, so if there are any aspects about this role which you are unsure of, or would like to have an open, honest and confidential chat about your career, with no pressure and obligation, please give me a call back on 01489774205.
You will receive a comprehensive induction package, continuous training and ongoing support to up-skill and develop yourself - if you are looking to progress into senior management positions, there are no limits to how far you can go. The outstanding national healthcare provider has repeatedly been voted as the only healthcare organisation within "The Times' Top 25 big business' to work for" - an accolade voted for by their own staff members which is a fantastic testimony to the support and fantastic working atmosphere they have helped to develop. As a result, my client is huge on career progression, and is looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a registered nurse with a passion to develop, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on 01489 774 205 for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org