Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub
Salary: £36,000-£41,000 (£18.46-£21.02 per hour)
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, passionate and experienced Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub to join a fantastic theatre team at a reputable private hospital in Nottingham. The hospital is warm and welcoming and is constantly developing its services. The team there are proud of the comprehensive range of specialist departments and the high standard of care that they offer all of their guests. Specialties at the Hospital include Orthopaedic including neck and spine surgery, cosmetic surgery, cardiology, general surgery, gynaecology, ENT, urology, dermatology, ophthalmology, oral and maxillofacial surgery.The hospital is committed to the training and development of its staff and is in a great location meaning it is easily accessible via public transport links around Northamptonshire.
What you'll be doing
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will deputise for the Theatre manager in their absence.
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will be ensuring that all anaesthetic/ theatre audits are up to date, and take action on findings.
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will be liaising with consultants ensuring that there needs are met
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will be conducting yearly appraisals of all anaesthetic personnel, ensuring that both the department's needs and Staff's education needs are meet.
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will be ensuring that the right skill mix in each theatre.
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will be involved in training junior and new staff members.
- You will ensure all Clinical Governance issues are addressed, e.g through incident reporting, National joint registry, and new services and staff introduced safely.
- You will participate in clinical effectiveness committee reviews and completes actions where necessary.
- You will take action on results from Consultant Satisfaction Surveys.
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will be looking after the booking of theatre lists, minimising down time, ensuring appropriate theatre utilisation(e.g. minimise time between cases and theatre lists etc)
What you'll need:
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will have excellent clinical skills and a high standard of communication are essential.
- RGN or ODP qualification required
- An understanding of clinical governance standards in a surgical environment
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will have at least 2 years previous scrub experience.
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will have experience scrubbing for orthopaedic procedures.
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will have previous clinical supervisory experience
- As Clinical Lead Theatre Scrub you will have previous training experience or qualification
Key employee benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays (pro rata for part-time)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant
- Free Off Site Parking
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on 01489 774202 and or email email@example.com
This location is commutable from: Rothwell, Rushton, Glendon and Loddington