Clinical Nurse Practitioner ENT - Southampton
On behalf of my client, one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers, we are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Practitioner (ENT) to work in Southampton.
Your responsibility in this position will be to ensure the delivery of a high standard of patient care in the Southampton ENT service as a Clinical Nurse Practitioner and a Clinical Coordinator.
To apply, you should have:
• Proven post-registration experience
• Proven experience with ENT clinical practice
• Computer Literacy with accurate data entry skills and excellent attention to detail
• A professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
• Demonstrable knowledge of the requirements of a Clinical Coordinator/ENT Nurse role including Infection Control, Handling and Patient Transfer and Health and Safety.
In return, you will have the the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access a clear career path and excellent training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to your patients.
The company offers a highly competitive salary and a generous flexible benefits package, including private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work and gym membership schemes.
Please apply by sending your CV to Helen at sjb medical as soon as possible.