Clinical Nurse Specialist
Salary:£28,000-£38,000 (£14.36-£19.49 per hour)
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hrs)
Contract Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic nurse who is experienced in surgical/medical oncology to join a fantastic team at a really reputable private hospital in the Oxfordshire area. The hospital is bright, warm and welcoming and is one of the most technologically advanced private hospitals in the UK. They offer a wide variety of cases which will broaden your skills, in an innovative clean and modern environment. The service enjoys a great reputation for fantastic patient care and is easily accessible via public transport links in the Oxfordshire area.
What you'll be doing:
- As Clinical Nurse Specialist in Oncology you will assess, plan, deliver and evaluate high standards of nursing care.
- As Clinical Nurse Specialist in Oncology you will liaise closely with the chemotherapy staff to support the patients through their cancer journey.
- As Clinical Nurse Specialist in Oncology you will engage with Consultants and develop a good working relationship with them and their secretaries.
- You will also take part in specialist clinics.
- Additional support for learning will be given to expand the knowledge and understanding of multiple tumour sites.
What you'll need:
- As Clinical Nurse Specialist in Oncology you will be NMC registered.
- As Clinical Nurse Specialist in Oncology you must have good communication skills, interpersonal skills and good time management.
- This autonomous role supports outpatients, ward and the oncology unit and will require some flexibility in hours to cover evening clinics.
- As Clinical Nurse Specialist in Oncology you will be required to have a good knowledge and expertise to undertake the role of clinical nurse specialist with the main focus on Breast/Colorectal and upper GI for both Private and NHS patients.
Key employee benefits:
- Continuing professional and career development
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- Flexible pension options
- Life assurance and healthcare schemes
- Health assessments (after a qualifying period)
- Free membership of our fantastic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, with heavily subsidised memberships for family
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme for professional advice and counselling - legal, financial, etc.
- Employee discounts on a wide range of products or services
For more information and or to apply please call Jessica Osborne on Apply Now >> and or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This location is commutable from: Oxford, Cumnor, Wheatley, Kiddington