Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Porthcawl, Bridgend
- Salary: £18.16 per hour (negotiable depending on experience) £33,900 per annum
- Hours: Full Time 36 Hours
- Shifts: Day Shifts (Occasional night)
- Contract type: Permanent
Further details -
We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Porthcawl, Bridgend as a clinical Unit Lead. The home offers Dementia, Alzheimers, Residential and Respite care. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
What you'll be doing
- Take responsibility for the safeguarding of adults, and follow the organisation's whistle blowing policy as required.
- To carry our all care procedures and practices in accordance with the organisation's policies and procedures,
- To ensure all complaints are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with the organisation's policies and procedures.
- To ensure that all risk assessments are up to date and relevant
- To co-operate with relevant health and safety legislation, policies and procedures in the performance of the duties of the post.
- To behave in accordance with the organisation's Values
- To ensure compliance with policies and procedures at all times.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate
Employee Benefits include:
- A competitive salary that rewards skills and experience [eg RGN salary £30K]
- Full and part time hours
- Temporary and permanent contracts
- An excellent company pension scheme where employer contribution is equivalent to 10% of your salary rising to 12% after 5 years' service
- Salary sacrifice schemes including pension, childcare vouchers & Cycle to Work
- 100% NMC Pin contribution
- 5.6 weeks per annum holiday
- Bespoke development programme
- Individual competency framework aligned to NMC revalidation
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Kelly on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org