Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
Hays Healthcare are currently recruiting an experienced Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work in a prison environment on either a full time or part time basis in the Yorkshire area. Hays are an approved supplier to prisons in this region. In order to be considered for this role;
- You must be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP and have recent CBT experience.
- Experience of working within a Primary Care Service
- Prison Clearance
- Experience of providing / receiving clinical supervision.
- Have the ability to undertake initial assessments of the mental health needs of clients referred with mental health problems
You will receive a range of exclusive Hays benefits including;
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free DBS.
- Free Hays Uniform.
- Free Mandatory Training.
- £250 referral bonus for any nurses referred to work for Hays.
- £50 voucher on completion of your third shift with Hays.
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly through this web advert. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.