Due to a recent contract win Search Medical are currently looking for Band 5 Community Nurses / District Nurses to work with in the Liverpool & Sefton areas.
Due to the high demand for Nurses we have a variety of shift patterns available. Long days, earlies and late shifts. We are happy to work around your availability.
You will enable people to be cared for in their own community and remain as independent as possible, rather than having to go to hospital. The teams are supportive and friendly and truly make a difference to peoples lives and our passionate about patient care.
* Manage and deliver care to patients with complex health needs within their own homes
* Support and advice to patients and their carers in relation to their on-going treatment
* Wound management including leg ulcers
* Compression bandaging
* Bereavement support
* Health promotion for individuals, carers and communities
* Medication management
* Referral to other services if deemed appropriate e.g. Social service, occupational therapy
* Maintaining patient records
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum 6 months post qualification experience working within a community role
* Enhanced DBS
* Occupational Health Clearance
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Options to work as a limited company contractor, with increased rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free Training
* Free DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
The Next Step:
If you would like to apply for this role or would like more information please call Shelley Gates on Apply Now >> or forward your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.