Search Medical is looking for community / district nurses to work in the Liverpool area.
You will be required to deliver a wide range of nursing interventions to people in their own homes and play a key role in supporting independence, manage long-term conditions and prevent and treat acute illnesses.
Duties to include…
* Continence management
* End-of-life care
* General nursing care
* Health education
* Injections (intramuscular/intravenous/subcutaneous)
* Intravenous therapy, including chemotherapy
* Medication administration / Medication reviews
* Non-Compression Bandaging
* Pressure area care
* Wound care
Should you be interested in further information please contact Lisa Matthews on Apply Now >> or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional benefits for Registered Nurses:
* A dedicated one to one service
* Fast track registration process
* Excellent rates of pay
* No registration fee - On Line DBS
- Mandatory Training
* £200 Referral Bonus
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.