£18.36ph Community Nurse position in the Wiltshire area working 39hours per week
Job Ref: DC15963
Days, 39hours per week
Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
My client requires a dedicated Community Nurse to work within Wiltshire area.
You will be assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating their clinical care, including paricipation in service user reviews.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Skills and responsibilities for the Community Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
Company benefits for the Community Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The successful Community Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
HRN is an equal opportunities employer.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Please visit healthrecruitnetwork.co.uk
for more information