Band 5 Community Nurses - Gravesham, Sittingbourne, Sheppey & Livingstone
At Virgin Care our approach to delivering healthcare services is innovative, refreshing and above all caring. We are committed to putting patient care first and we are looking for dedicated professionals who share our values and our passion for delivering quality care.
We provide and contract for front-line NHS and social care services across England and have treated millions of people since 2006. We aim to make a lasting positive difference to the quality of care people receive. So, if that is what gets you out of bed in the morning, read on.
We feel passionate that everyone should feel valued when they come into contact with our organisation, whether that’s you, someone we care for or the wider community we operate in. The Virgin Care Nursing team are on the lookout for enthusiastic and motivated Band 5 Community Nurses to join our team. We have vacancies in localities across Gravesham, Sittingbourne, Sheppey & Livingstone.
It is an exciting time of change in the service and this role offers you a real opportunity to add value to the local community and broaden your experience.
The role will also involve:
- Contributing to the holistic assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining our high standards of care
- Re-assessing and re-evaluating programmes of care when needed
- Being an active and participating member of the team sharing best practice whenever possible
We take pride in looking after our people and are able to offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Flexible Hours
- Access to innovation funds
- Professional/Clinical Development
You will also get great benefits including use of the Virgin tribe card which offers discounts on many Virgin products including up to 40% off trains along with the chance to work for a vibrant organisation committed to progressive, continuous improvement within a thriving team.
- The essential qualities we are looking for in our Nurse applicants are:
- Ability to work both independently and also as part of the wider multidisciplinary team
- 1st Level Registration
- Demonstrate ongoing professional development and a commitment to providing high quality, safe and effective care that meets the needs of patients
- Ability to relate to patients and colleagues in a sensitive manner
- Have access and use of own car and/or ability to travel within the community