Please note the following before applying:
1. Closing date: we reserve the right to amend the closing date based upon the number of applications received. Vacancies attracting a high volume of applications may therefore close earlier than advertised.
2. Interviews: all shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a face-to-face interview. Telephone interviews will not be considered.
3. Unsuccessful applications: if you have not been contacted within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you will not have been offered an interview on this occasion.
4. Criminal records: due to the requirements of certain roles, a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) disclosure must be obtained by the organisation. Please be aware that anyone who is included in the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA) barred lists will commit an offence if they engage, or seek or offer to engage, in a regulated activity from which they are barred.
5. General: this post will be subject to review under the relevant NHS Terms and Conditions of Service.
6. Please note travel expenses to attend interview will need to be met by applicants.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.