The Credit Controller will assist the Sunrise Credit Manager and UK Communities with the proactive collection of all billed revenues outstanding to the company.
The Credit Controller will be responsible to optimise and maximise debt collection through direct interaction with Residents, Local Authorities & Clinical Commissioning Groups and stakeholders.
The Credit Controller will assist with the maintenance of up to date House Sales. Probate and POA registers.
Other key responsibilities of the Credit Controller will include:
- Assist with the maintenance of up to date House Sales, probate and POA registers.
- Advise the Credit Manager on an as & when needed basis of the need to provide for any debts identified as being doubtful
- Action all authorised Bad Debt Write Offs in a timely manner & in line with Sunrise Bad Debt Policy on uncollectable debts
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential
- Able to deal with a high level of complex debt issues and prioritise accordingly
- Have demonstrable excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of positive prioritisation and the ability to juggle a busy workload and meet tight deadlines
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care. This care is delivered in beautifully designed and luxury end home environment, by dedicated and committed staff across the country providing the very highest standards of care to our residents.
We believe great care starts with great people, so we are always keen to hear from passionate people who share our commitment to quality and professionalism.
- Salary: up to £26,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday
- Study support package
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers