Credit Controller, Colchester Business Park
Founded in 1994 by mother and son team Helena and Paul Jeffery, Caring Homes Group has grown to become one of the most highly respected independent care and support providers in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our established team at our head office in Colchester. We are looking for an enthusiastic, confidential and sympathetic personality due to the nature of the work.
- Manage and actively collect in timely manner trade debtors across business
- Liaise with Families, Homes and Local authorities/CCG’s as required to facilitate cash collection
- Actively use Homecare to record and monitor collections
- Review Top 50 accounts weekly
- Respond to queries (letters or phone calls) within a timely manner
- Reconcile accounts
- Forecast monies for the month
- Achieve targeted cash collections
- Raise Final Accounts as and when required
- Assist other team members as and when required
- Other tasks as directed by the Credit Manager.
- Strong attention to detail is crucial
- Good Excel skills
- Good communicator.
- Likely to have some reconciliation expertise.
- Experience of the sector and billing requirements is desirable but not essential.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role further please contact Lorette Parkes email@example.com