Job Role: Critical Care Nurse
Rate: £20-£30 p/h
Are you looking for more flexible working hours?
Athona Recruitment are seeking qualified Critical Care Nurses to work in Berkshire areas for a prestigious NHS hospital on wards such as A&E and ICU. This position will be ad-hoc work meaning you can choose the dates and times that you would like to work with full flexibility.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates of pay.
- Exclusive access to jobs across all grades and specialities.
- Shifts, Fixed Term or Permanent contracts throughout the UK.
- Prompt weekly payments.
- Specialist dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
- Refer a nurse and earn £100!
- Occupational Health and Mandatory Training support.
The qualities we are looking for in nurse applicants are:
- Registered nurse degree with a current UK NMC Pin- essential
- Relevant UK experience working in a similar position, preferably working in hospitals.
- Knowledge in the following; Health and Safety, Basic Life Support and Manual Handling, certification dated within the last year - desirable but not essential
- A clear, in-date DBS - desirable but not essential
- Evidence of post-registration education/development
- Excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
If you're keen to build your career and to gain immense reward from doing what you love we want to hear from you!