We are currently building a new static cross sectional imaging area and we are looking for a MRI & CT Junior Radiographer to work within the team.
All candidates must have previous interest in MRI & CT, and be willing to be trained to a high standard in both modalities.
The successful applicant will be trained to provide a skilled and specialized imaging service for patients within the cross sectional imaging department. They will participate in delivering an effective imaging service by providing a high level of clinical care to all of our patents within a safe and welcoming environment.
Applicants must be able to work well within a team as well as on their own initiative, and be flexible in their approach.
The MRI and CT department is planned to operate between 5-6 days a week with a mixture 8 &12 hour shifts, we are looking to extend the service in the coming year and department operating times will be subject to change.
The successful applicants will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with internal and external customers of all levels.
Knowledge and Technical Ability is essential, so the following attributes are compulsory for all applications:
• BSc Honours in Radiology or equivalent
• Competence across a range of imaging skills supported by professional and specialist knowledge.
• Experience of working within an imaging department providing diagnostic imaging techniques to a high standard.
• Evidence of role specific CPD and awareness of clinical governance
• Previous experience is not essential, but the candidate would need to have an interest in cross sectional imaging techniques.
If you would like further information regarding this post please contact:
Tracy Fletcher, Radiology Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spire Healthcare’s mission is to bring together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care. We constantly invest in our people, facilities and equipment to ensure our patients receive a high standard of care.