As Care Assistant you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do. At Sunrise we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
Transportation provided from Surbiton Station to Sunrise Esher and back for morning and evening shifts
Key things about you;
- Experience preferred but not essential -however a caring and compassionate attitude is.
- NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care desirable or a willingness to undertake the qualification
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Medication administration training and/or a willingness to undertake training if required
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Sunrise is an award-winning provider of high quality residential and dementia care. From the moment you step into our beautiful grounds you know you are somewhere special. We Have 27 locations across the UK and continue to expand and grow our proposition.
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centered approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK
Care Assistant positions are available in both our Assisted Living and Dementia care Units.