Dental Deputy Manager Needed - Cambridge
Beautiful Dental Practice in central Cambridge needs a new Deputy Manager.
Permanent, full time.
Previous experience is essential
£20k-£25k/annum. Interviewing now!
Established in 1998 and providing cosmetic, specialist and general Dental care to their loyal patient base. They pride themselves in the highest quality of care and their well trained staff and are part of the BDA good practice scheme. Situated near Parkers Piece.
Treatments include Implants, Sedation and Cosmetic
You will be taking on all duties of a Deputy Manager, reporting to the Operations Manager, with some time spent as an Implant Nurse and on Reception.
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 08.15-17.30
Two Saturdays per month 08:15-12:45 a day off in lieu will be given
Competitive (£20,000-£25,000) dependant on experience and we offer an excellent remuneration package
* CPD and GDC registration fee provided
* Will support your personal development with post graduate courses.
* Full support for this role will be given by the Operations Manager.
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Job security in a well established practice
* Training provided in Implant specialists
* Have a dedicated Decontamination Nurse.
* Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
* GDC registration
* Experience working with Dental Implants is advantageous, although in house training will be provided
* Experience working on reception ideally with Exact Dental Software
If you are a Senior Dental Nurse or Deputy Manager and are keen to progress within Dentistry please apply now! If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy