My client, a brand new prestigious private hospital, is looking to appoint Dental Nurses to come on board and join the team.
The Dental Nurse will be working alongside Consultants, Dentists and Hygienists providing bespoke care for their patients, treatment plans and preventative care.
* Patient focussed providing high quality dental nursing
* Assist Dentists and Hygienists
* Undertake a wide range of dental nurse practises
* Making sure all equipment is sterilised
* Processing lab requests and x-rays
* Diploma in Dental Nursing or equivalent
* Experience of dental software packages
* Worked in a dental practice or clinical environment
If you have the skills and experience our client is looking for we'd love to hear from you.
Apply online now by sending your current CV or alternatively contact Charlotte Taylor on 01293 848175 (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.