Dental Nurse (Part time)
Salary £8-£10 p/h
Your New Practice!
A great Dental Practice located in the Epsom and has served generations of patient's dental requirements; it is an award winning modern practice that offer both NHS and private dental treatments.
Benefits of Joining the Practice!
- £8-£10 per hour
- Part time Dental Nurse position
- Enhance your prospects and knowledge Dental Nursing
Your Roles within the Practice!
- Assist Dentists with specialised treatments
- Monday- and Friday shifts
- Maintain professional indemnity and registration with the GDC
- Undertake CPD in line with the GDC guidelines
- Follow the practice procedures for infection prevention and control
- Set-up and prepare the treatment room appropriately for each patient
- Process, mount and file dental radiographs
- Bring to the attention of the principal or practice manager any concerns about aspects of the practice, its performance or the performance of others in the practice
- Prepare the necessary materials and instruments, making sure that equipment and instruments are in good working order and maintained regularly in accordance with practice policy
Requirements to Succeed at the Practice!
- Previous Dental Nursing experience essential
- GDC registered
- 3 + years experience
- Previous Implantology and Radiography experience preferable
- Kodak R4 competent
- Hepatitis B up to date
- CRB check to be applied
- CPR qualified preferable
- Good computer skills
- Well spoken and efficient
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy