Dental Nurse Needed - 3 days - Poynton
Dental Nurse needed - part time!
Are you looking for a new, permanent position which offers variety and specialist dentistry?
Are you living locally to Poynton?
This modern and friendly practice is located in Poynton. They endeavour to provide high quality dental care and first class service to the local communities. Supported by an efficient, highly focused and friendly dental team, they offer flexible opening times and a range of dental treatments for all their patients.
You will benefit from:
* A negotiable salary of £7.50-£8.50/hour
* Job security
* GDC registration and Indemnity paid
* Training courses provided
* CPD provided free of charge
* Free parking
In addition to providing quality dental care, the aims of these practices is to make the patients visit a relaxed and anxiety-free experience. They are also committed to providing patient choice, pricing transparency, education and information for all patients as a core part of helping to maintain your dental health.
You will have the opportunity to work with a number of specialists including Tooth Whitening and Cosmetic procedures.
Part time: Every Monday, Tuesday or Thursday and every Friday.
The ideal applicant will be:
* Qualified and GDC registered
* Experienced working in a Dental practice
* Experienced using KodakR4
* Passionate about career
Your key responsibilities:
* Assisting dentists and other dental care professionals in the practice.
* Careful sterilizing of dental instruments to ensure sterile conditions.
* Ensuring that the dental surgery health and safety policy is adhered to.
* Working at the reception of the clinic, welcoming patients, booking them in then directing them to the waiting room.
* Making appointments and taking payments.
* Having excellent communication skills to reassure patients and create a friendly atmosphere in the dental clinic.
* Experience of dealing with NHS patients as well as private patients.
Interviews now being conducted, please apply now! If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy