Dental Nurse Needed - Gloucester
Are you a qualified Dental Nurse? Are you looking for a new, permanent position which offers variety and specialist dentistry? Are you flexible and living locally to Gloucester?
This modern and friendly practice is located in the historical town of Gloucester. They endeavour to provide high quality dental care and first class service to the local communities. Supported by an efficient, highly focused and friendly dental team, they offer flexible opening times and a range of dental treatments for all their patients.
You will benefit from:
* A negotiable salary of up to £9/hour
* Job security
* GDC registration paid
* Training courses provided, such as Oral health Educator
* CPD provided free of charge
* Indemnity costs covered
In addition to providing quality dental care, the aims of these practices is to make the patients visit a relaxed and anxiety-free experience. They are also committed to providing patient choice, pricing transparency, education and information for all patients as a core part of helping to maintain your dental health.
This is a 10 surgery practice where you will have the opportunity to work with a number of specialists including Implants, Sedation and Botox procedures.
Monday 09:00 - 17:30
Tuesday 09:00 - 19:00
Wednesday 09:00 - 17:30
Thursday 09:00 - 16:00
Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Your will be contract to work 41.25 hours a week.
Any overtime is paid at an increased rate.
The ideal applicant will be:
* Qualified and GDC registered
* Trainee on a course
* Experienced working in a Dental practice
* Experienced using KodakR4
* Passionate about career
Your key responsibilities:
* Assisting dentists and other dental care professionals in the practice.
* Careful sterilizing of dental instruments to ensure sterile conditions.
* Ensuring that the dental surgery health and safety policy is adhered to.
* Working at the reception of the clinic, welcoming patients, booking them in then directing them to the waiting room.
* Making appointments and taking payments.
* Having excellent communication skills to reassure patients and create a friendly atmosphere in the dental clinic.
* Experience of dealing with NHS patients as well as private patients.
Interviews now being conducted, please apply now! If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy