Dental Nurse Needed - Newark - Paid GDC & CPD!
Dental Nurse needed!
New, permanent position which offers variety and specialist dentistry
Based in Newark.
This newly rebranded practice is located conveniently in the Nottinghamshire town of Newark. They endeavour to provide high quality dental care and first class service to the local communities. Supported by an efficient, highly focused and friendly dental team, they offer flexible opening times and a range of dental treatments for all their patients.
You will benefit from:
* A negotiable salary of £8.75/hour
* Real promotion opportunities
* GDC registration paid
* Training courses paid
* CPD provided free of charge
* Indemnity costs covered
In addition to providing quality dental care, the aims of these practices is to make the patients visit a relaxed and anxiety-free experience. They are also committed to providing patient choice, pricing transparency, education and information for all patients as a core part of helping to maintain your dental health.
This 9 surgery practice in Newark has an opening for a qualified Dental Nurse on a full time, permanent basis.
Monday 0845 - 1730
Tuesday 0845 - 1730
Wednesday 0845 - 1730
Thursday 0845 - 1730
Friday 0845 - 1730
No weekend or late night shifts.
The ideal applicant will be:
* Qualified and GDC registered
* Experienced working in a Dental practice
* Experienced using KodakR4
* Passionate about career
Your key responsibilities:
* Assisting dentists and other dental care professionals in the practice.
* Careful sterilizing of dental instruments to ensure sterile conditions.
* Ensuring that the dental surgery health and safety policy is adhered to.
* Working at the reception of the clinic, welcoming patients, booking them in then directing them to the waiting room.
* Making appointments and taking payments.
* Supervising trainee dental nurses.
* Having excellent communication skills to reassure patients and create a friendly atmosphere in the dental clinic.
* Experience of dealing with NHS patients as well as private patients.
Interviews now being conducted, please apply now! If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy