Deputy Manager - Bicester, Oxfordshire - Salary from £30,000 per annum, negotiable and very competitive - 40 hours p/w
Would you like to continue working as a nurse but in return receive these amazing benefits?
* Paid Breaks
* Pension Scheme
* Free parking
* Free lunch (on 12 hour shifts)
* 28 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
* Induction and ongoing training
Our client is part of a national nursing provider who has an exciting new vacancy for a deputy manager with an active NMC Pin Number to join their 40 bed facility in Bicester, Oxfordshire..
The right candidate will have an extensive care background, ideally with elderly and dementia care. You should have experience in elderly care and in a senior nurse position within a nursing home or other clinical setting. It is also important to build rapport between staff and residents.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the Home ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that residents remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Manage clinical matters (24 hours) in the home as well as supernumerary work (16 hours)
* Assist the manager in liaising with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the home and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or call 01293848175 (agy).