Agincare Homes Holdings has been providing Residential Care since opening its first Care Home in 1986. Since then, our services have grown and we now operate 14 Care Homes. With the Agincare brand becoming known nationally, for the range of services offered.
Our residential care homes provide a person centred approach for individuals and are able to offer a comfortable and safe environment.
Deputy Care Home Manager required for Gainsborough Care Home
To ensure the effective everyday care of Care Home residents, monitoring and maintaining their physical and mental well being and providing a safe, caring environment that will enable residents to maintain a good quality of life.
To support the Registered Care Home Manager in the day to day activities of running the home.
To assume full responsibilty for the day to day running of the Home in the absece of the Registered care home manager.
Manage a team including Care Managers, Care Workers and ancillary staff, ensuring best practice is carried out.
- NVQ3 or above in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Experience of working with vunerable client groups
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of the Care Sector, the running of a Care Home and the regulatory framework.
- Knowledge of Helath and Safety rules, relating to Care Homes.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral and written) at a range of levels.
Derek Luckhurst (pictured above with CEO Raina Summerson) opened his first Care Home in 1986, from which Agincare was later formed. The Group has since grown to become one of the largest independent providers of Care across the UK.
The group is responsible for delivering major contracts for many large public sector organisations as well as delivering care services to a large and growing number of self-funding clients. The services the group provides for private and public sector clients include:
- Domiciliary Care
- Extra Care
- Dementia Care
- Live-in Care
- Care Homes
- Home Cuisine