- Company: Retirement Villages Limited
- Base Pay: £35,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Rob Barr
Reporting to the Registered Care Manager this role involves leading the care teams, ensuring that the nursing and care needs of the residents are met and where possible exceeded.
- Overseeing the provision of excellent care to residents
- Management of nursing staff and care teams
- Actively promote and encourage residents’ personal independence and choice
- Oversee the residents’ activities programs
- Ensure compliance is maintained with all statutory regulations and company policies and procedures
- Deputise in the Registered Managers absence
Avon Park is part of the Retirement Villages community which offers luxury, modern facilities in carefully selected locations. Avon Park is a purpose built 73 bed registered care home located within 15 acres of rural countryside offering residential, nursing and dementia care.
Essential Qualifications/ Qualities:
- NMC registered
- Excellent team leadership and staff management skills
- Sound and proven knowledge of care for the elderly
- Experience in a similar role
If you would like to apply for this role please apply online or for further information please contact Janet Rowland on 01225 721302 or by email at: email@example.com
The successful applicant will benefit from an attractive salary and employment package.