- Company: Tigerlily Health and Social Care Recruitment
- Base Pay: £24,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: Not Available
- Contact: Darren .
- Phone: Not Available
Deputy Care Manager
Location – Cornwall, Truro
Salary – £24k rising – Permanent – Full time
Our prestigious client based in the Truro area is currently seeking a Deputy Manager to join their professional and highly dedicated support service. You will be integral to delivering all aspects of high quality domiciliary care which meets the needs of all residents and the demands of the business.
This role perfectly suits an ambitious candidate looking to progress their career, or an experienced manager seeking to return to the sector and recapture this skills and knowledge, as this position will offer the right candidate the opportunity to progress up to Registered Manager level with appropriate salary and responsibility increase.
Responsibilities include, but are not exclusive to;
- Managing the day to day care of residents
- Supporting the Registered Manager
- Shift Management
- Ensuring continued improvements in performance across the Care Home
- Staff development, mentoring and ensuring staff training is completed and up to date
What you will bring
- Previous Deputy Management experience or better
- Demonstrated experience in leading and participating in a team environment with the ability to co-ordinate quality programs and excellence in care
- Sound IT skills
- Roster management experience
- Passion for innovation and driving contemporary evidence based care
- Maintain recording systems in accordance with administrative procedures
- Undertake needs and risk assessments and re-assessments.
- Ensure care plans are prepared, implemented and monitored
If you would like to find out more and therefore apply for the role, please apply with your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look to contact you within 24 business hours.
• Strong people management skills
• Good communication skills
• Effective team building skills
• Ability to manage resources effectively
• Ability to conduct care needs and risk assessments and to draw up care plans
• Ability to assess situations and agree service delivery
• Good decision making skills
• Excellent organisational / administrative skills
• Strong customer care skills
• Car driver with own transport
• Working knowledge of CQC regulations
• Comprehensive knowledge of care practice
• Computer literate with working knowledge of Office packages
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent