A vacancy has arisen within a small general nursing home in Bexhill on Sea for an experienced Nurse to work as Deputy Care Manager.
This fully compliant home provides a mix of nursing and residential care to older people and is set in large grounds with a wide range of facilities available for residents to enjoy.
Applicants should be:
- Registered General or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
- Experienced in elderly care in a care home setting
- A skilled clinician with good knowledge and understanding of the care requirements and quality standards involved in this sector of care
- A strong and confident leader with a proactive and positive leadership style
- Passionate about high standards of care and making a positive impact on the lives of others
In this role, you will work closely with the Care Manager to oversee the day to day management of the home and you will take responsibility for the clinical care provided. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team to ensure excellent standards are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements and legislation.
Working hours for this post are 40 per week on day shifts and the salary offered is between £28,000 and £32,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV through the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector, please contact Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940 or alternatively, please visit our website for a full list of vacancies.