I am looking for an experienced Deputy Children's Home Manager to join my client at their residential home located near to Telford.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
Working within a residential setting you will support the Registered Manager in the daily running of the home.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
- Take responsibility for the service in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Support staff members within the home
- Oversee the allocation of rotas ensuring that all shifts are appropriately covered
- Ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
- Take part in the 'on call' rota
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care as minimum
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children's residential home
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us
At Coburg Banks Social Care we have a rich history of working with leading organisations and representing candidate’s needs efficiently, making us one of the most highly respected consultancies in the Health and Social Care sectors.
We provide personalised career advice and are able to effectively recruit in a wide variety of positions including:
Senior Manager, Registered Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager, Care Coordinator, Team Leader, Nurse Manager and Nurse.
Through offering an integrated range of health and social care recruitment services we are able to offer recruitment in the following areas of care;
Adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities, Complex Needs, Mental Health, Elderly, EMI, Children’s Services, Domiciliary Care.
Our priority is working with you to help source and place you in that perfect role.