Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Deputy Clinical Home Manager - Registered Nurse
Location - Bristol
Salary - £35,000 - £37,000 Profit Share Scheme Free Qualifications and Training
Joining an organisation who are all about doing things a little differently - bucking the trend of large companies with a "Greedy" reputation, this outstanding care group has a unique approach to the care sector. Setting themselves apart from other large companies, they are not driven by profit or numbers, but are motivated by provided outstanding care to each and every single service user. With specific, dedicated units with support and training packages from their own business school, you will find all clinical and non-clinical qualifications at the tips of your fingertips - It is realistic and achievable that you will be able to gain qualifications such as NVQs and RMA awards.
This particular role of Care Home Deputy Manager is an exciting project, perfect for a senior nurse or unit manager who is looking to make full use of the support and training, and step up to gain further experience in management. In the Deputy Role, you are responsible for supporting the home manager in implementing procedures and making the home a success. Within the role, the management team will be provided with support and all the tools to make the facility successful, including assist with marketing and PR, recruitment, staffing and training, and other top class resources.
The outstanding national healthcare provider has repeatedly been voted as the only healthcare organisation within "The Times' Top 25 big business' to work for" - an accolade voted for by their own staff members which is a fantastic testimony to the supportive, nurturing atmosphere in place - they are the ONLY healthcare provider to be on this list.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous compliance and capacity based bonus package
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be an RGN or RMN and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.
For more information regarding this vacancy please contact Liam Kenny on Apply Now >> for a confidential chat, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org