Deputy Home Manager (RGN)
My client is looking to recruit a Nurse qualified Deputy Home Manager for their home situated in Bexleyheath providing permanent and respite care to older people, including those with Dementia.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the highest of nursing & Dementia care is provided to the residents in the home.
- As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible to deputise for the home manager in their absence across the full range of duties.
- Offer a 'hands on' approach
To be considered for the role:
- You must be RGN
- True passion and genuine interest to work within Elderly Care Proven background of working in a similar environment
- Must be assertive leader with previous experience in a leadership position
- Sound knowledge with CQC standards & legislation
- You must have a real passion for Nursing
To register your interest in this position please send your up to date CV to Dawmer Ltd or call for further information.
Keywords: Deputy Manager, Home Management, Clinical lead, Unit Manager, Head of Care, RGN, RMN, Staff Nurse, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Nursing Home, Bexleyheath, Sevenoaks, Kent, London, General Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Home Deputy, Deputy Nurse Manager, Care Home Jobs, London Jobs