- Company: Selection Recruitment
- Base Pay: £35,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: EK7-003
- Contact: Emma Kenny
- Phone: 07480 580500
Role: Deputy Home Manager (RGN or RMN) – Private Nursing Home
Environment: Elderly Care
Location: Aberdare, Glamorgan (South Wales)
Salary: £17.00 per hour (Circa £35,000)
Selection Recruitment currently have a superb opportunity in Aberdare, South Wales for a registered deputy home manager, RGN or RMN (registered general nurse) or (registered mental nurse) who has experience working with elderly care.
This service is currently recruiting for a registered deputy home manager – RGN or RMN in Aberdare, Glamorgan (South Wales) This home is part of a large group of care homes across the country that has a prestigious reputation for the level of care provided, reflected by excellent CQC reports.
The home itself is a small to medium service, dedicated to the care of elderly patients with general nursing needs and dementia. My client is looking for a deputy home manager who can come in and hit the ground running, so experience at this level is essential.
The duties of this role include:
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate the care of residents using evidenced based practice
- To lead the named nurse approach to care planning through monthly audits of care plans ensuring completion and accuracy. Providing support to Registered Nurses to ensure a consistent approach to care planning based on personalised care and evidence based practice
- To support the Home Manager in completion of Continuing Health Care Assessments and associated assessments
- To anticipate resident and service user needs whenever possible to enhance the quality of service offered by the teams.
- To be responsible for the day to day nursing and care of residents, delegating roles to care staff as appropriate.
- To be responsible for the day to day planning, provision and recording of resident care in compliance with the homes Charter and all current legislative and regulatory requirements.
The benefits of this Deputy Home Manager (RGN/RMN) role include:
- Salary of circa £35,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- Easily commutable from around Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil and Pont-Y-Pridd
This is a great opportunity for a Deputy Home Manager (RGN/RMN) looking to join a care-centred company committed to providing exceptional levels of elderly nursing care in Aberdare, South Wales.
Due to the nature of this position, management experience in a comparable environment is essential.
For more information, or to apply, call Emma today on 07480 580500 or send your CV. Alternatively, if this role isn't right for you but you are looking for a new position, give us a call today and we will be happy to help.
Our team at Selection Recruitment have over 10 years’ combined experience recruiting nursing professionals in the local area, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find the right role for you.
The successful applicant for this Deputy Home Manager (RGN/RMN) position will have:
- RGN or RMN qualification
- An active NMC pin
- Strong track record in management
- Experience as a deputy manager / unit manager / senior nurse
Live within a commutable distance of Aberdare, South Wales.