RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- To manage all aspects of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
- To maintain excellent clinical performance and health & safety standards.
- To support the maintenance of a positive reputation for the Home in the local community.
- To support the attainment of budgeted financial performance; maximising fee levels and exercising sound cost management across the Home.
- To help build and maintain a well-motivated and engaged workforce.
- To perform direct nursing duties on a basis agreed with the Home Manager in accordance with contractual arrangements.
- Valid RGN or RMN NMC Pin Code
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
Gracewell Healthcare is creating a new generation of luxury boutique care homes in the UK. Each one represents care the way it should be: built around the unique needs of each individual. We provide quality care in luxury care homes that are beautifully designed. We pay attention to the smallest details to deliver best-in-class personalised care. We are driven by our commitment to providing the best possible care for each and every one of our residents.
We are currently undergoing an extensive development programme with 9 new homes under construction and a further exciting growth plan over the next five years. This is an incredible time to join the business and grow your career within Gracewell.
- A very competitive Salary
- 25 days per year annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays
- Your Choices – a discounted employee shopping scheme with a wide range of retailers
- Childcare Vouchers – non taxable and NI exempt vouchers available to all working parents
- Refer a Friend Scheme – Get rewarded for every successful employee referral
- Employee Assistance Programme – a 24/7 helpline with advice and support
- Study Support – we encourage and support our employees in achieving their full potential
- Heart & Soul Awards - Employee recognition programme for team members