£36,000 pa - Depending on experience and qualifications
My client is looking to recruit a competent and professional Deputy Manager for their home situated in Beckenham providing permanent and respite care to older people, including those with Dementia.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the highest of nursing & Dementia care is provided to the residents in the home.
- As the Deputy Manager you will be responsible to deputise for the home manager in their absence across the full range of duties.
To be considered for the role:
- You must have a genuine passion for Nursing.
- True passion and genuine interest to work within Elderly Care Proven background of working in a similar environment
- Must be assertive leader with previous experience in a leadership position
- Sound knowledge with CQC standards & legislation
In return our Clients offers an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent induction plan
- Free uniform
- Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
- Equivalent to 25 days annual leave
- Bank holiday enhancement
- Childcare vouchers
- Extensive training and career development opportunities
To register your interest in this position please send your up to date CV to Dawmer Ltd or call 0207 112 8666 for further information.
Keywords: Deputy Manager, Home Management, Clinical lead, Unit Manager, Head of Care, RGN, RMN, Staff Nurse, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Nursing Home, Beckenham, Bromley, Kent, London, General Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Nursing Home Deputy, Deputy Nurse Manager, Care Home Jobs, London Jobs