A charitably run care home in the Chipping Norton area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This modern home provides general nursing and disability care to older people and was awarded a good quality grade during the most recent inspection.
As Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Registered Service Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home, ensuring the already excellent standards of care are maintained and the needs of service users met.
Applicants should meet the following specification:
- Qualified and registered as an Adult/General or Mental Health Nurse
- From a strong background in elderly nursing care in a senior level
- Demonstrate strong leadership and managerial skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements and quality standards
- Committed to providing high standards of nursing care
This Deputy Manager post is a full time role with a 37.5 hour working week on day shifts.
The competitive salary offered is £35,000 per annum.
Please follow the link below to apply now.
If you are interested and would like more information about this vacancy or any other managerial posts within the Health and Social Care sector in Oxfordshire, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01535 604940.
Alternatively, please visit our website for a national vacancy list.