Deputy Manager - Mental Health
Health Recruit Network
£35,000 - £37,500 / year
Deputy Manager required in Waltham Abbey, Essex, £37K/annum, Days, 40 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a small mental health hospital in Waltham Abbey, Essex. My client offers a number of mental health services: alcohol related dementia, dual diagnosis, forensic history, pick`s disease. All to users aged over 50. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
• Deputy Manager
• Days 40 Hours per week
• Dementia, Challenging Behaviour, Forensic, Dual Diagnosis
• Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
• Monitoring patient care across the home
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Childcare vouchers
• Pension scheme
• Life cover
• Vehicle benefits
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about mental health
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
NMC pin. Senior experience