- Company: Barker Ross Health and Social Care
- Base Pay: £35,000 - £37,000 /Year
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Reference ID: DeptMgrLon
Deputy Home Manager - Registered Nurse
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are working on behalf of our client, a well-regarded and highly respected national provider of nursing homes. We are looking for a Nurse-Registered (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Deputy Manager for an 80-bedded nursing and residential home in inner London, catering to the needs of older people, including individuals who have Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia. This is a purpose-built and new home with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Providing leadership within the clinical and care team
- Acting as a nurse who leads by example, championing the safety and dignity of residents
- Deputise in the absence of the Home Manager
- Supporting and Mentoring the wider team in regards to upskilling non-clinical staff and new members of the team
- Ensuring that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
- Acting as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
- Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) with no restrictions on NMC PIN
- Experience of working with older people, ideally in a care home setting
- Previous experience in a management, team leader or other supervisory position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, allocate and delegate work appropriately
- A passion for delivering the highest standards of person-centred care
- Working for a large organisation with homes across the UK, providing opportunities for internal promotion
- Excellent induction plan
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training and opportunities for continuous personal development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.