MARIA MALLABAND CARE GROUP
£10.71 per hour + Benefits + Training/Development
42 hours pw
Location: Bridge House, Farnham Road, Elstead, Surrey, GU8 6DB
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the team at Bridge House. Reporting to the Registered Care Manager, the Deputy will be responsible for assisting the Care Manager to deliver high quality care of our residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided where necessary. The Deputy will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
The ideal Deputy Manager candidate will have:
- Previous experience of deputising/leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment
- An NVQ L3 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application
Why join us?
Voted "The Most Outstanding Global Care Home Operator 2014"
With over 60 services across the UK, Maria Mallaband Care Group are one of the UK's leading Care Home providers. We are proud to offer award-winning, modern, luxurious facilities and outstanding services. MMCG ensures our residents receive a superior level of care, while maintaining a sense of dignity and enjoying a high standard of living.
MMCG not only offer the highest levels of care for our customers, but we are also proud to be an Investor in People employer, offering a nurturing and supportive environment for staff. We are dedicated to development and career progression; providing training, competitive salaries and excellent benefits for our people. Together, we can go far.
Employee Benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support with revalidation
- Career Progression, Training and Development opportunities incl. university level modules
- NMC registration paid for *
- Health and Wellbeing Cash Plan
- Pension plan
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Get Tech: Tax Free Technology
- National Care Awards
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Nurse Referral Scheme
ID - MMCG1