Deputy Manager - RGN - Nursing Home
Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - Queens Park, London - £35,000 per annum!Work for an amazing not for profit organisation!
This deputy manager vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 3000 residents across 60 homes in England alone.
The deputy manager vacancy is for one of their smaller nursing homes based in Queens Park, London. The home itself if a purpose built care home that offers specialist nursing services for just under 25 residents. These residents may need particular nursing care for individual needs such as dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairments as well as care for the elderly frail. The home are looking for a compassionate nurse who has the patience, compassion and the clinical knowledge to care for their residents with dignity to utmost highest standards.
- Manage the home in the absence of the general manager.
- Act as clinical lead within the Unit.
- Manage all registered nurses
- Implement training/induction programs for all staff.
- Ensure the highest level of care is delivered throughout the home.
- Perform quality management and audits in the home.
- RGN/RN Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
- Experience in working within a elderly environment
- Have previous leadership experience
- Complete satisfactory POVA/CRB/DBS checks
- Have excellent Clinical Skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Generous salary of £35,000 per annum
- Paid breaks for RGN's
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme for RGN's and above
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy