Deputy Manager (RMN) - Worcester, Worcestershire - £40k p/a - 40 hours p/w
Search Medical are working with a national care provider on a Deputy Manager role for a 45 bed nursing service for working age adults with Brain Injuries and severe Mental Health conditions in Worcester, Worcestershire.
The right candidate will have extensive mental health nursing experience within care homes as well as an active NMC Pin. The role requires a proven track record of working with either brain injuries or severe mental health.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the services ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that service users remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care.
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Feedback to Manager on home performance.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the home and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
* Salary up to £40,000 per annum
* Up to 25 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Child Care vouchers
* Cost of your DBS Check
* NMC PIN reimbursed
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
* Free parking
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or call 01293848170 (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.