We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join our team. The service is for Elderly people which support them with a range of needs.
* Ensure that the service is compliant with all CQC Standards
* Responsible for the cost effective and efficient deployment of all resources under your control
* Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
* Preparation and submission of budgetary and other financial information as directed
* Management of sales and marketing strategies to achieve maximum occupancy and bed rates
* Responsible for the supervision, appraisal, training and development of staff within the service assigned to you
*Ensure that the Care Plans for the people we support are completed to a high standard and are current
*Ensure that all registered nursing staff are aware of and familiar with and adhere to the NMC Code of Practice and professional codes of conduct and that the registration of all nurses employed with your service is current.
* SVQ 3 or above in Health & Social Care
* Need 1-2 years home management experience and dementia experience required too
We offer the right candidate a competitive salary and great benefits.
The successful Home Manager will need to undergo an enhanced DBS/PVG check.
To apply please give us a call on 01418803600 or 0333 772 0782 (free within inclusive minute packages or local rates apply) or send your CV across [Click here to apply]