Deputy Manager, Nursing Home
Deputy Manager - Nursing Home - Cranleigh, Surrey - £45,000 per annumWork for a growing local company!
This deputy manager vacancy is with a small, local company that have 3 homes across the Surrey area. They are a progressive and developing company with over 25 years experience in residential and nursing care. They are constantly developing in the world of care homes having recently built a brand new care home, constructed for the needs of caring for elderly residents. They are a forever developing company that are looking for like minded, ambitious, resident orientated nurses to join them in their journey.
This vacancy in particular is with their nursing home in Cranleigh. The home itself is a small home that cares for only 32 residents and provides specialist nursing services to the elderly frail. The home are looking for a deputy manager to continue leading them to high levels of care and fantastic home standards on every level.
- Adhering to and maintaining CQC standards
- Maintaining the wellbeing and standard of care provided to residents
- Management and delegation of staff and carers
- Ensuring staff are trained to appropriate levels
- Supervision of clinical tasks
- Are a registered nurse (RGN) with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate other staff members
- Have thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
- Experience in financial management
- previous experience of leading a team
- Salary between £40,000 and £45,000 per annum
- Continual training and development
- Opportunities to progress
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employer contribution to a pension
- Clinical Autonomy
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy