Deputy Manager (RGN) (RMN) (RNLD)
Health Recruit Network
£37,000 - £38,000 /Year
Deputy Manager required in Horley, Surrey, £38K/annum, Days, 40 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful purpose built nursing home in Horley, Surrey. The is Home is a 2016 Care Award Winner! The Home offers the residents a stimulating and satisfying lifestyle where they can choose to how to enjoy every day at their own pace. The team encourages activities and interests and they focus not only on the individual care needs but also on general well-being. My client offers high quality 24-hour nursing care alongside dedicated care for people living with dementia. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 40 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Days - 40 Hours per week
Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Recruiting new staff members
• Management of all staff
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free learning and development
- Long service award
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Vehicle benefits
- Online health portal
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
NMC pin. Senior Nurse