Deputy Manager/Head Of Care
Deputy Manager/Head of Care- Dorchester - Care Home
A fully CQC compliant nursing home situated in Dorchester is searching for a Deputy Manager/ Head of Care(RGN) to join their team of health professionals who support residents with their routine by providing 24 hour nursing care.
This small to medium sized nursing home requires you as a Deputy Manager to provide attentive and efficient care to elderly residents, some of whom are suffering from physical disabilities, learning disabilities and old age. The home is situated near local shops and is easy to get to via public transport.
'We offer a friendly working environment and take the care of our residents very seriously.' Home Manager
As a Deputy Manager you are offered -
- £17-£18 per hour (up to 40 hours a week)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
What the Deputy Manager role requires of you -
- To be part of the Home's Senior Management Team with a lead responsibility for management, support and direction of care services.
- To be expected to direct and lead effectively and confidently in order to maintain excellent care.
- To be part of the RN rota for the home and work a number of RN shifts per week as required.
- To support the Home Manager to develop the Registered Nurse team to obtain and sustain the necessary clinical skills and underpinning knowledge to manage the needs of residents.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents using evidence based practice.
- To ensure a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
- Active NMC PIN
- Management Experience
- Experience working with the elderly.
- Knowledge and understanding of the CQC
- Ability to communicate and lead effectively.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy